Products to be used in special environment like clean rooms have high requirements for safety
To this end, advanced cleaning machines and measuring equipments have been introduced into the production of freebears to test their performance such as durability in many aspects. For the long-term safe and reliable conveyance, we are constantly working to improve the level of our product manufacturing.
Testing under various assumed conditions
For long-term safe use, we have tested our products under a variety of assumed conditions.
To facilitate the use under various environments and ensure high strength and accuracy, we are constantly striving to improve product quality.
Durability test of freebears for clean room
①Applied load: 500gf
②Running mode: stroke 15mm (15mm/sec, or 30mm/3sec when reciprocating)
③Number of tests: 5×106 (measuring 1 time for 5×105 times)
Freebears for clean room are manufactured in an integrated one-stop system, i.e., every process from assembling to packaging is performed in the clean room in our factory.
Thus, we can stably provide high quality products.
By adopting the precision washing, customer’s demands for cleanliness can also be reached.
With a wide range of products and careful response, we can meet a variety of applications.
Flow Chart of Degreasing, Precision Washing and Assembling
Clean booth, washing room (ultrasonic cleaning machine, vacuum drying machine)
Degreasing and precision washing are performed in the clean booth to meet customer requirements of cleanliness.
* Compliant with VOC regulations and standards.
The whole process from manufacturing, assembling to packaging is completed in the clean room, achieving an in-house integrated production system.
- Removing oil and grease with hydrocarbon ultrasonic cleaning machine (rough washing).
- Removing oil and grease with a hydrocarbon ultrasonic cleaning machine (fine washing).
- Rinsing with hydrocarbon cleaning agent *1
- Using a hydrocarbon vacuum drying machine.
- Removing organic dirt (contamination) with a weak alkaline ultrasonic cleaning machine.
- Rinsing with clean water.
- Performing precision washing to remove white residues with a pure water ultrasonic cleaning machine *2 (clean washing).
- Drying with warm air at the clean bench.
- Assembling under static electricity removal blowing environment in a clean room.
- Measuring dimensions. Height checking (ball top)
- Performing 100% rotation inspection for freebears. (Visually inspecting white residues at the same time*3.)
- Using SBB or CBB clean bags with cleanliness of class 10.
*1) Hydrocarbon cleaning agent Hydrocarbon ultrasonic cleaning is an environmentally-friendly cleaning method meeting VOC (volatile organic compounds) regulations.
*2) White residues (ion residuals) White traces or marks observed when organic compounds in cleaning agent or clean water are attached to LCD panels or glass substrates.
*3)Visual inspection Visually checking the white residues by moving the freebear on the glass substrate or glass. (It is also applicable to use customer-specified substrates or glass.)
|Material name||Wear resistance||Chemical resistance
|Water absorption rate||*Heat-resistant temperature
|Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene
|Polyether ether ketone
|UPE static conductive||◎||○||▲||○||ー||80℃||104|
|PEEK/ static conductive||○||◎||▲||◎||ー||240℃||105〜106|
* The heat-resistant temperature is the reference value of materials themselves. Temperature settings vary with the operation conditions of freebears.
①Grease is not applied to clean room products. You can also apply a low-dust grease separately. Please contact us for information on the manufacturer and model.
②Cleanliness C100~C1,000 (C100 as standard. If the cleanliness is below the value, please contact us.）
*Cleanliness means that the product is manufactured in a clean room.
③About cleaning See the above flow chart. ④For other materials, please contact us.